Morgan focuses her practice on environmental and mass tort litigation.
She graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Washington and Lee University with a B.A. in American history (with Honors) and politics and a minor in women, gender, and sexuality studies. She graduated Order of the Coif from the University of Virginia School of Law. She was a member of the Virginia Law Review and the Journal of Law and Politics. After graduating, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert E. Payne of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Hon. Robert E. Payne, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2022-2023
University of Virginia School of LawJD
Member, Virginia Law Review; Member, Journal of Law and Politics, Order of the Coif2022
- University of VirginiaMAHistory2022
Washington and Lee UniversityBAAmerican History (with Honors) and Politics, minor in Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa2019
- Author, The Merry affair: etiquette, politics, and diplomacy in the early republic, American Nineteenth Century History, Volume 24, 2023 - Issue 1, 2023
- Co-author, In Toto’ and ‘For ever’: Why States Cannot Rescind Ratification of Constitutional Amendments, Journal of Law and Politics, 2023