Peter is a member of the firm’s financial services litigation department, practicing in the New York office. He focuses on litigation and arbitration disputes for banking institutions and corporate clients, and strives to deliver excellent client service.
While in law school, Peter served as an associate editor of the Fordham Law Dispute Resolution Society. He successfully competed in the 18th Annual Willem C. Vis East International Commercial Arbitration Moot, and served as a teacher’s assistant and research assistant for professors of Property Law and Constitutional Law.
- Fordham University School of LawJD2022
- Fordham University Gabelli School of BusinessBSBusiness Administration2016
- Author, Delaware Court of Chancery Raises Bar for Supplemental Disclosures in Mootness Fee Awards, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 9, 2023
- Author, Delaware Supreme Court Upholds Tesla’s 2016 Acquisition of SolarCity Under Entire Fairness Test, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 3, 2023
- Author, Delaware Court of Chancery Extends Oversight Duties to Corporate Officers, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, February 8, 2023
- Author, FinCEN Alert Highlights Potential U.S. Real Estate Investments by Sanctioned Russian Elites, Consumer FinSights, January 30, 2023
- New York