Pooja is an associate in the Corporate and Private Equity group.
She focuses her practice on advising private equity funds, other institutional investors and strategic acquirers in connection with buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions, transactional tax matters, corporate governance and compliance matters and other complex business transactions.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawLL.M. Taxation2019
- University of Illinois College of LawJD2015
- Wayne State UniversityBAPolitical Science and International Studies2006
- Author, FinCEN Extends Time to File Beneficial Ownership Information for Entities Created After January 1, 2024, Subject to Inquiry, November 29, 2023
- Author, FinCEN Specifies When and How Reporting Companies May Use FinCEN Identifiers, Subject to Inquiry, November 13, 2023
- Author, Beneficial Ownership Reporting Requirements Under the Corporate Transparency Act, Subject to Inquiry, November 2, 2023