Jonathan focuses his practice on the healthcare industry, advising clients on transactional, regulatory, and compliance matters.
Jonathan obtained his law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where he graduated manga cum laude with a certificate in Health Law and a certificate in Compliance Studies. At Loyola, he earned five CALI Excellence for the Future Awards and was a Beazley Health Law Fellow, an associate editor for the Annals of Health Law and Life Sciences journal, a property tutor, and a member of the Health Law Society and OutLaw. During law school, he was a legal extern at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and a legal intern at TerSera Therapeutics.
Prior to law school, Jonathan was a data analyst and project manager in Cigna’s Operations Leadership Development Program. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in economics from Northwestern University, where he graduated cum laude.
Loyola University Chicago School of LawJD
magna cum laude2023
Northwestern UniversityBAWeinberg College of Arts and Sciences, Economics
- Member, Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys, 2020-2023
- Member, Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago, 2020-2023
- Author, HHS Rescheduling, SAFER Banking Act May Change the Marijuana Landscape, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 14, 2023
- Author, HHS Proposes Updates to 20-Year-Old Public Health Service Policies on Research Misconduct, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 18, 2023
- Author, DOJ Settles Self-Reported Referral Incentives With Dermatology Practice Manager, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, September 29, 2023
- Author, Seventh Circuit Suggests High Standard Under the FCA Whistleblower Retaliation Provision, The FCA Insider, July 22, 2022
- Author, HHS Issues New HIPAA Guidance on Audio-Only Telehealth Services, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 14, 2022
- Author, HHS Draws Curtain on the Healthcare Regulatory SUNSET Final Rule, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 12, 2022