January 25, 2011, Complimentary Webinar
- Slideshow Presentation
McGuireWoods and PivotHealth hosted this complimentary webinar providing executive-level discussion on the key aspects of physician practice acquisitions and how to best position yourself within the new environment. The information is of interest to hospital, health system and physician practice CEOs, CFOs, managers and administrators, as well as legal counsel, will benefit from this engaging discussion on the future of hospital acquisitions and integration.
- Pre-acquisition considerations – preparing your practice for sale and conducting initial buy-side due diligence.
- Maximizing process efficiency and running an effective transaction team.
- Examining key deal terms.
- Post-acquisition operational integration.
- Structuring physician leadership.
- Other trends in physician practice mergers and acquisitions.
- Howard D. Jewell, Executive Vice President & Chief Development Officer, PivotHealth
- Michael R. McClintock, President, PivotHealth
- James B. Riley Jr., Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
- Barton C. Walker, Attorney, McGuireWoods LLP
- Kristian A. Werling, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
For information on upcoming events and seminars, click here.