McGuireWoods’ Fiduciary Advisory Services Group and The Fiduciary Education Center hosted their seventh annual fall seminar in Chicago. The event covered the latest issues facing corporate fiduciaries, including:
- Recent developments in estate, gift, generation-skipping and fiduciary income taxation.
- Current issues in decanting.
- Issues in the state income taxation of irrevocable trusts and estates.
- Securities law issues with respect to trust and estate administration.
- Ethical considerations for professional fiduciaries.