636 S. Michigan Ave.
Download agenda >>
McGuireWoods offers an interactive, multitrack conference addressing key legal and business matters in the medical device sector focusing on innovation, investment and regulatory issues.
- Election update
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- FDA update: recent developments and new initiatives
- HCP relationships, open payments and current enforcement Issues
- Early stage investing
- Cross-border M&A transactions and overseas contracting issues
- Mobile medical applications, health information exchange and data security
- IP litigation, royalty agreements and other IP issues
- Antitrust compliance and other hot compliance topics in the medical device industry
- Strategies for Post Approval Financing and Partnerships
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.