Hospitals and health systems are under pressure to contain costs and deliver high-quality care, forcing them to consolidate. This webinar discusses healthcare transaction trends and issues to keep in mind.
- Nonprofit and Health system consolidation
- Troubled Sales in the industry
- Hospital transaction activity by the numbers
- Change of ownership, licensure and contract assignment issues
- Mega mergers from 2013 to 2014 – What’s changed?
- Anti-Kickback Statute or Stark Act self-disclosure prior to completing the deal
McGuireWoods LLP Speaker
- Scott Becker, Partner