McGuireWoods has developed a free, innovative, web-based legal resource that will serve as a first stop for anyone researching Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) enforcement cases. Designed for industry-wide use, the FERC Enforcement Reporter makes research simpler, more efficient, and more accessible.
The speakers provided an interactive demonstration of this unique resource.
Key Benefits and Features
- Quick identification of FERC enforcement cases and policy statements
- Digest feature with information categorized by procedure, violations, and sanctions and penalties
- Index feature with alphabetized search terms and pinpoint citations to relevant FERC cases
- Available as an online Flipbook that will be updated as the law unfolds
McGuireWoods LLP Speakers
- Todd Mullins, Partner
- Noel Symons, Partner
- Christopher D. McEachran, Associate