8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Breakfast and lunch included
CLE, CTFA and CFP credit applications are being made.
Please join McGuireWoods’ Fiduciary Advisory Services Group and The Fiduciary Education Center for our 11th fall seminar in Chicago. Attendees will learn about the latest issues facing corporate fiduciaries, including:
- Recent tax developments
- Developments and issues with IRS regulations, including the proposed regulations on valuation discounts under Section 2704
- Foreign investment into the United States – opportunities for U.S. trust companies
- Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act (RUFADAA)
- Fiduciary litigation update
- Protecting gifts, trusts and inheritances from a beneficiary’s divorcing spouse
- The compliant trust officer
- How a fiduciary can avoid an ethical quagmire
This seminar also will feature a lunch presentation by McGuireWoods partner Russ Sullivan, who will discuss the impact of the November election on taxes.
Who Should Attend
Trust professionals, fiduciary officers, directors, executives and general counsel