2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
CLE credit applications are being made. There is no registration fee.
Join top officials from the U.S. Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division and the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Competition for an interactive discussion of recent antitrust developments and enforcement initiatives and priorities.
The forum offers corporate counsel and business executives a chance to ask questions about the enforcement priorities of the federal antitrust agencies and about emerging antitrust issues. It also provides attendees with a unique opportunity for substantial interaction with senior federal government officials. The program will conclude with a panel discussion of antitrust hot topics.
- Ian R. Conner Deputy Director of the Bureau of Competition Federal Trade Commission
- Bernard A. Nigro Jr. Deputy Assistant Attorney General Antitrust Division U.S. Department of Justice
- Howard Feller, McGuireWoods
- Laura M. Farley General Counsel, Virginia REALTORS®
- Amy B. Manning, McGuireWoods
- J. Brent Justus, McGuireWoods
- Seth A. Schaeffer, McGuireWoods
Who Should Attend
Corporate counsel and business executives interested in gaining a better understanding of the antitrust constraints on strategic business decision-making