3 – 3:30 p.m. Registration and Cocktails
3:30 – 5:30 p.m. Program
5:30 p.m. Reception
Join leaders in the food and beverage industry for an enlightening discussion of the current environment and outlook in this market. Hear insights and perspectives from food companies, advisers and investors
Stick around afterward for a bourbon tasting provided by Balcones Distilling.
Deal Trends in Restaurant Investing
- Sarah Gill Campbell Managing Director, Stephens Inc.
- Jeff Brock Managing Director, Hargett Hunter
- Brad Austin Partner and Chair of Food & Beverage Team, McGuireWoods, Moderator
Can I Call This Meat? Can I Call That Milk? Regulating traditional food terms in an age of evolving protein choices
- Royce B. DuBiner Associate, McGuireWoods
- Jennifer Frankenberg Vice President of Food and Beverage, TriVista
- Mark B. Hubbard Senior Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Jeff Porter Corporate Counsel, Intellectual Property and Marketing, Smithfield Foods, Inc.
- R. Trent Taylor Partner, McGuireWoods, Moderator
Who Should Attend
Food and beverage executives, entrepreneurs, capital providers and intermediaries
For more information, please contact Heather Fuentes at [email protected].
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.