8:30 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Program and lunch
- Download slide presentation “Trust Situs Selection Considerations”
- Download slide presentation “Finding the Opportunity in Opportunity Zones”
- Download resource “2019 Federal and Virginia Updates to Trust and Estate Law”
- Download Agenda
CLE, CTFA and CFP credit applications are being submitted. Certificate of completion for CPE credit is available.
Please join McGuireWoods’ private wealth services group for our annual update on important issues facing fiduciaries and advisers.
Speakers will provide a comprehensive update on important issues facing fiduciaries and advisers, including:
- 2019 federal and Virginia updates to trust and estate law
- Taking advantage of Opportunity Zones to defer recognition of gains
- Why trust situs is important
Who Should Attend
In-house counsel, trust officers, investment advisers, accountants and wealth managers.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.