Please join us for a festive webinar discussing California’s newest data privacy law, the California Privacy Rights and Enforcement Act of 2020 (CPRA). Passed by ballot initiative during this year’s general election, the CPRA expands and modifies the California Consumer Privacy Act in several significant ways. This webinar will cover some of the key changes brought by the CPRA and steps businesses can take now to prepare for this new law.
- Consumer rights under the CPRA
- Expanded requirements for businesses
- The California Privacy Protection Agency
- What to expect from the rulemaking process
- Other important changes and penalties
- Timeline to enforcement
- Alicia A. Baiardo, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Bethany Gayle Lukitsch, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Anthony Q. Le, Associate, McGuireWoods
- Neelam Takhar, Associate, McGuireWoods
- Justin T. Yedor, Associate, McGuireWoods
- Scott Frein, SVP Government Relations, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC
Login details will be sent to registrants before the event.
CLE credit applications will be made.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.