Professionals from McGuireWoods and Smithfield Foods discussed renewable natural gas projects, the GHG emission reduction factors that drive them and the often unique agreements and financing mechanisms that they require.
- California low-carbon fuels standardRIN generation under the national renewable fuels standard
- Permitting considerations
- Common financing mechanisms for RNG projects
- Types of contracts and other agreements that make up a typical RNG project
- Developer’s perspective on RNG project considerations
- Policy changes
- Douglas E. Lamb, Partner, McGuireWoods
- John M. Lain, Senior Counsel, McGuireWoods
- Stewart Leeth, Chief Sustainability Officer, Smithfield Foods
- Kraig Westerbeek, Senior Director SFD Renewables & HPD Environmental Affairs, Smithfield Foods
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.