2 – 3 p.m. (ET) | 1 – 2 p.m. (CT) | 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (PT)
McGuireWoods provides an interactive overview and discussion of intellectual property and trade litigation at the International Trade Commission, and the ITC’s powers to direct U.S. Customs to seize infringing products. The program includes peer-to-peer discussion and a question-and-answer period.
- April 2021 — Best Practices: Respondent/Defendant
- June 2021 — Best Practices: Complainant/Plaintiff
- Steven E. Adkins, Partner
- Tyler T. VanHoutan, Partner
- Fredericka J. Sowers, Counsel
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.