Join McGuireWoods for a discussion on how companies can avoid judicial quagmires even in the face of the U.S. Supreme Court’s latest narrowing of personal jurisdictional defenses. The webinar will outline how contractual strategies can help defendants choose their venues and restrict their liability.
- Identifying problematic jurisdictions
- Why personal jurisdiction defenses are not the answer
- Why arbitration won’t save you
- Using other contractual terms to solve the problem of unfavorable jurisdictions
- Richard C. Beaulieu, Partner
- Courtney C. Shytle, Partner
- Maggie A. Bowman, Associate
- Travis C. Gunn, Associate
For more information contact Cromley James.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.