On Aug. 31, the Office of Management and Budget approved the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs’ proposed Affirmative Action Program Verification Interface. Under this new requirement, federal contractors and subcontractors soon will be asked to regularly certify that they have “developed and maintained” compliant AAPs.
Join a panel of affirmative action team members from McGuireWoods for an overview of the new AAP verification obligations and related legal risks.
- OFCCP’s new AAP Verification Interface system
- Scope and timing of certification requirements
- Jurisdictional considerations for federal contractors and non-contractors
- Practical implications for AAP preparation ahead
- William E. Doyle, Partner
- Brian D. Barger, Partner
CLE credit applications will be made on your behalf.
For more information contact Nicole Falkenburry.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.