Please join a panel of McGuireWoods attorneys to discuss data-sharing in value-based care. The lack of useful data is often cited as the main barrier to providers engaging with risk models that require accountability across care settings and over time.
In this webinar, McGuireWoods will discuss data-sharing laws that apply to value-based care, related enforcement trends and litigation risks.
Participants will learn about:
- Laws that apply to data-sharing in value-based contracting and requirements for business associate, data use and qualified services organization agreements
- Proposed modifications to HIPAA to encourage population-based care coordination and case management
- Enforcement actions against healthcare providers relevant to value-based care data-sharing and risk-mitigation strategies
- Recent litigation trends applicable to value-based care
This webinar is targeting entities that partner with providers for value-based care initiatives and their provider participants.
Applications for CLE credit will be made.
- Edwin E. Brooks, Partner, Chicago
- Andrea Lee Linna, Partner, Chicago
- Michael J. Podberesky, Partner, Washington, D.C.
For more information contact Georgia Allin.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.