Partner Jay McElligott spoke on the topic, “Fifth Third v. Dudenhoeffer: The Impact of the Decision on the Future of Stock Drop Cases and Litigation Regarding Plan Investments,” at the American Conference Institute’s 8th National Forum on ERISA litigation. This session offered an in-depth examination of the Supreme Court’s ruling.
- The future of the Moench presumption in stock drop cases
- The impact of the decision at the pleading stage/motion to dismiss
- The impact on disclosure claims in ERISA stock drop litigation
- Whether employers should and/or will continue to offer retirement plans that invest in employer stock
- Statute of limitations issues in litigation regarding plan investments
- Recommendations for how ERISA professionals can update their strategies in response to recent trends and new developments
For more information, please visit www.americanconference.com.