Partner Christina Egan will review the fundamentals of conducting an effective and efficient investigation using a real-world hypothetical with a graphic novel illustration to bring the story to life. Leave the program with a better understanding of how to handle investigations successfully for your clients or company.
What Attendees Will Learn
- Determining the nature and scope of the investigation
- Addressing document retention and data privacy issues
- Managing labor and employment law issues
- Protecting the attorney-client privilege and work product
- Understanding the government’s use, evaluation and weighing of internal investigations
More information and registration details are available at the PLI website.