Partner Brett Breitschwerdt will be presenting at the 2002 Appalachian Clean Energy CLE Workshop, hosted by the Appalachian Energy Center at Appalachian State University.
The 2022 Appalachian Clean Energy CLE workshop will provide attorneys and other attendees with knowledge on clean energy issues facing North Carolina, innovative energy policy and planning for the state, and federal climate change reporting requirements. Sessions will include:
- NC regulatory & legislative update, carbon plan update, performance-based regulation
- NC utility-scale transmission planning
- NC clean transportation planning, EV infrastructure development, IIJA Grants
- Net metering settlement update
- Corporate climate change disclosure reporting updates
- Utility Commissioners outlook on the NC energy landscape
For more information about the event, please visit energy.appstate.edu.