Media are announcing the firm’s new downtown Los Angeles office – and new McGuireWoods partner Gregory Evans, a nationally renowned litigator who will serve as its office managing partner. Los Angeles boutique firm Integer Law Corporation joined forces with McGuireWoods, along with its founder, Gregory Evans, who will maintain the office with three associate attorneys. Various articles quote Greg and describe his career history and legal successes, as well as the mutually beneficial aspects of the combination of these two law firms.
- Subscribers can read the full text of The American Lawyer’s April 1 article at www.americanlawyer.com.
- The April 2 ABA Journal article is available to subscribers at www.abajournal.com.
- The Associated Press ran an article titled “Lead contamination lawyer joins other firm to add resources” on April 2.
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch posted an announcement in its April 3 Virginia Briefs section.
- For more details on Greg, see our press release.