McGuireWoods LLP announced that five partners in the firm’s Houston office have been named Texas “Super Lawyers” for 2013. Attorney rating service Super Lawyers will publish this year’s survey findings in their Texas Super Lawyers magazine, as well as in the October 2013 issue of Texas Monthly magazine.
McGuireWoods’ 2013 Texas “Super Lawyers”:
- Ronald E. Cook, Business Litigation
- Thomas M. Farrell, Business Litigation
- Ron Franklin, General Litigation
- Jacks C. Nickens, Civil Litigation Defense
- David L. Ronn, Securities & Corporate Finance
As part of the selection process, Super Lawyers identifies candidates through independent research and by inviting lawyers in each state to nominate the best attorneys they’ve observed in action. Super Lawyers attorney-led research staff evaluates candidates on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Candidates also undergo a peer review by practice area.