Jennifer’s practice focuses on financial services litigation, primarily representing lenders in mortgage related lawsuits.
She has experience in complex civil litigation, insurance defense litigation, employment related matters, medical malpractice, and appellate law.
- North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law SchoolJD2004
Le Moyne CollegeBA
magna cum laude2001
Member, Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity International
Member, North Carolina Academy of Defense Attorneys, 2006-2011
Member, North Carolina Bar Association, 2004-present
Member, Mecklenburg County Bar Association, 2006-present
Volunteer, Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue
Volunteer, Southeastern States Mastiff Rescue