Allison’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate matters.
Allison represents clients across a variety of industries in connection with corporate transactions and corporate governance matters. She has experience with public and private company transactions.
- Representation of 3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD), a leader in additive manufacturing solutions, in its acquisition of Allevi, Inc., a developer of bioprinting solutions, comprising 3D bioprinters, biomaterials and specialized laboratory software.
- Representation of a private equity fund in its acquisition of a natural food company.
- Representation of a private equity fund in its acquisition of an outdoor furniture accessories manufacturer.
- Representation of a global hospitality company in its acquisition of a public hospitality company.
- Representation, on a pro bono basis, of nonprofit entities regarding corporate governance matters.
University of Richmond School of LawJD
magna cum laude, Lead Articles Editor, University of Richmond Law Review2020
University of VirginiaBAEnglish
Member, Virginia Bar Association