Jenn has broad legal experience in business transactions ranging from financing origination through in-court and out-of-court restructurings. Jenn represents private investment funds, venture funds, sponsors, mezzanine funds, institutional lenders, administrative agents, and borrowers in a broad range of type of financings up and down the capital stack. Her experience includes secured and unsecured financing, asset-based lending, equipment financing, acquisition financing, senior and junior lien financing, and SBA lending.
Jenn brings a collaborative approach to transactions with an emphasis on the relationship that extends beyond the exchange of signatures.
- Representation of a leading mezzanine and private equity firm in its acquisition of a provider of precision metal fabrication.
- Representation of a leading growth lending platform in its investment in a leading provider of healthy and affordable meals.
- Representation of a Georgia-based specialty finance company focused on receivables purchasing and funding and other innovative financing solutions, in connection with its capital investment in a Texas-based provider of senior-secured commercial asset-based loans and accounts receivable factoring facilities.
- Representation of a venture capital firm in its investment in a world leader in social video analytics and sponsor video intelligence.
- Representation of a private investment firm in its investment in a leading provider of express car wash services in Oklahoma City, Denver, Phoenix, and Washington D.C. and surrounding areas.
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public AffairsMAInternational Affairs2009
Syracuse University College of LawJD
magna cum laude, Dean’s List, Order of the Coif, Order of the Barristers, Associate Editor, Journal of International Law and Commerce2009
University of California, IrvineBAInternational Studies
magna cum laude, Dean’s List, Phi Beta Kappa2004