Lindsay Feuer focuses her practice on trust and estate litigation. She has significant experience representing individual and corporate fiduciaries in complex disputed matters, such as probate contests, accounting proceedings, intestacy disputes, construction proceedings, guardianship proceedings, and other litigation relating to estates and trusts.
Lindsay also has extensive experience representing clients in commercial real estate, title insurance, entertainment, intellectual property and general commercial litigation matters pending in state and federal courts.
- Representation of banks, trust companies and individuals who serve as fiduciaries, providing advice and counsel in connection with day-to-day duties and responsibilities; distribution planning; trust and estate accounting; investment responsibilities; bank compliance; and the resolution of beneficiary requests and disputes.
- Representation of corporate fiduciaries in a multitude of contested proceedings involving accountings, reformation of estate planning documents, construction of trust instrument, trust diversification issues, charitable trusts, and the valuation and sale of non-public companies.
- Representation of U.S. national financial institution in the disposition of a segment of its trust business.
- Hofstra University School of LawJD
State University of New York at Buffalo Law SchoolBS
magna cum laude
Member, New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
Vice Chair, Trusts & Estates Legislation and Governmental Relations Committee, NYSBA
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here to view available selection methodologies.
Named to “Ones to Watch: Trust and Estate Litigation” Best Lawyers, 2023
Named to “Rising Stars: Business Litigation,” New York Metro, SuperLawyers, 2018-2022
Recipient, Pro Bono Publico Award, Legal Aid Society, 2021