Caitlin represents purchasers, sellers, project developers and financiers in the energy industry in a broad range of transactional and regulatory matters.
While in law school, Caitlin was the co-chair of the Law and Religion Writing program. Focused on serving her community, Caitlin was a student-attorney in the Juvenile Rights Advocacy Program as well as the school’s community service committee chair and a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Prior to law school, Caitlin worked in the in-house legal department of an education non-profit.
- Representation of an integrated multi-technology clean energy platform with a focus on utility scale energy storage in the acquisition and redevelopment of an 80 MW operating wind asset in northern Iowa.
- Representation of a leading energy services and solutions provider in the sale of its U.S. demand response division to a leading national energy solutions provider.
- Representation of one of the top commercial electricity providers in the nation in its sale to an energy technology company powering the sustainable energy transition.
- Representation of EDF Energy Services, LLC, a leading supplier of power, natural gas and related services to C&I customers across the U.S., in its sale to bp North America, a North American natural gas marketer.
- Representation of a national provider of home warranty service contracts to real estate providers in its sale of assets to a technology first home warranty provider.
- Representation of a nationwide portfolio of renewable energy and battery storage projects in its sale of five wind farms to a Texas-based growth oriented, independent oil producer and a portfolio company of a Boston-based private equity firm.
- Boston College Law SchoolJD2021
- Boston CollegeMEEducational Leadership and Policy2021
Member, Pratt Contemporaries Board
Member, Energy Bar Association
Member, Maryland State Bar Association
Member, American Bar Association
Member, Bryn Mawr Alumnae Board
- Author, Inflation Reduction Act Extends and Modifies Tax Credits for Solar Projects, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, February 6, 2023
- Author, Inflation Reduction Act Creates New Tax Credit Opportunities for Energy Storage Projects, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, December 27, 2022
- Author, Commerce Department Releases Preliminary Findings on Chinese Solar Manufacturers’ Alleged Circumvention, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, December 5, 2022
- Author, IRS Issues Prevailing Wage and Apprenticeship Guidance — Starts 60-Day Clock, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 30, 2022