Deleyla concentrates her practice on commercial litigation and consumer finance law. She has extensive experience defending and advising financial institutions in state, federal, and bankruptcy matters.
Deleyla successfully advocates for her clients throughout various stages of litigation, including drafting and responding to pleadings, handling discovery, taking and defending depositions, preparing and arguing dispositive motions, and trial preparation. Additionally, she is adept at litigation strategy and consistently achieves favorable resolutions for her clients, including court judgments and settlement outcomes.
- Loyola Law School Los AngelesJD2012
- University of MichiganBAPsychology2009
Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California