4 p.m. Registration
4:30 – 6 p.m. Program
6:15 p.m. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
CLE and CPE credit applications will be made for up to 1.5 credits.
Market volatility aside, private equity continues to provide institutional investors with a return they have come to expect. But it’s not easy to be in the private equity business. The basic business model remains the same: Find, build and exit good companies.
In 2017, debt is cheap, but valuations are not. Adding to the challenges of raising capital and closing deals are the numerous rules, regulations and investor demands changing the industry.
Join presenters from Crowe Horwath LLP, McGuireWoods LLP and PEF Services LLC, as well as other industry leaders, as they discuss important topics affecting front and back offices and how they can help drive fund success.
Panel I: Effectively Managing and Running a PE Firm
Leading firms discuss effectively and efficiently forming and operating a fund in the current environment.
- In this crowded fundraising market, what are investors looking for and where can you find new pools of capital?
- As the industry continues to mature, what do firms need and what challenges do they face today?
- What is the role of “investor relations” and how do you meet investor expectations?
- What is the latest news surrounding fees and expenses?
- What is the latest on cybersecurity? Has anyone seen requests for ESG reporting?
Tracie Ahern, Principal, Danesmead Partners
Stephen Hoey, former Partner & Chief Financial Officer, KPS Capital Partners
Joe Riley, Managing Partner and Chief Administrative Officer, Psilos Group Managers
Anne Anquillare, Co-Founder and CEO, PEF Services LLC
Panel II: Buying, Selling and Integrating Deals in Today’s Market
Leading PE Experts discuss buying, selling and integrating deals in today’s market.
- Where is the PE market taking us today?
- What are the deal differentiators that set buyers or sellers apart?
- How are PE firms making money given overvaluations in the current environment?
- How do you manage a successful integration to maximize returns.
Michael Hompesch, CFA, Partner, Dubin Clark & Company
Bart Kelly, Principal, Crowe Horwath LLP
Eric S. Von Stroh, Managing Director, Long Point Capital
Kimberly Walsh, President & Managing Director, Corporate Risk Solutions
Mary Ann Travers, Partner, Crowe Horwath LLP
Who Should Attend
Fund managers, CFOs, CCOs, CAOs, COOs, controllers, limited partners, VPs and managing directors
Previous experience in private equity accounting and GAAP standards
For more information