8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. Registration
9 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Program
11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. Lunch
CLE credit applications will be made.
For a full agenda with speakers, click here.
- Trade Dress Issues >> Download
- Social Media & Data >> Download
- Third-party Trademark and Copyrights >> Download
Have you worried that your competitors might call foul on your word or design choices for a new brand or other media content? Just how closely can your competitors mirror your branding or advertising?
Join McGuireWoods’ trademark and copyright team for a practical discussion of product design and trade dress issues, social media and data, and third-party trademarks and copyrights.
- How to avoid disputes with third parties related to your packaging and product designs
- Dos and don’ts related to branding and marketing on social media and in data collection
- What you can and cannot do with third-party brands and media content in print, online and in domain names
Who should attend
In-house counsel and marketing team members who make branding, packaging, and other marketing decisions