Please join McGuireWoods insurance recovery practice lawyers as they cover some hot topics and emerging insurance coverage issues for healthcare providers.
Discussion will focus on insurance claim, recovery and policy placement issues, as well as business concerns unique to healthcare providers in today’s pandemic and government regulatory environment.
- Anthony P. Tatum, Partner
- Shelby S. Guilbert Jr., Partner
- Amy E. Dehnel, Associate
- Nicholas G. Hill, Associate
- Natalina N. DePina, Associate
- Economic impact of COVID-19 on healthcare providers and update on property/business insurance recovery claims and litigation
- Insurance coverage for liability to healthcare providers arising from COVID-19
- Insurance considerations for biometric data, contact tracing and vaccines
- Intersection of business insurance recoveries and CARES Act payments
- Emerging issues for D&O, cyber / data privacy, and other lines of insurance coverage
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.