On Sept. 9, 2021, President Biden announced a broad six-part strategy to combat COVID-19 at the federal level, including extensive new vaccination and testing requirements for large private employers, certain federal contractors and subcontractors, and healthcare organizations.
Join a panel of labor and employment and federal contracting team members from McGuireWoods for an overview of the new COVID-19 obligations and related legal compliance issues.
- New OSHA vaccination, testing and PTO requirements
- Expanded CMS healthcare worker obligations
- New vaccination requirements for certain federal contractors and subcontractors (but not others)
- Practical cost, wage and hour, liability, enforcement and other implications for policy preparation ahead
- Brian D. Barger, Partner
- Rodney A. Satterwhite, Partner
- Micah B. Schwartz, Counsel
For more information, please contact Nicole Falkenburry at [email protected].
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.