McGuireWoods is organizing a series of webinars and events for utilities, private equity, independent sponsors, energy developers and other market participants pursuing energy investments in the North American offshore wind sector.
Please join us for a webinar discussing the state of the market, recent developments and investment structures, trends and lessons learned.
- North American offshore wind market update
- Overview of the offshore wind supply chain
- Characteristics shaping the supply chain
- Structuring considerations and lessons learned for participants
- Investment opportunities in the energy services and offshore wind life cycle
- Jude N. Leblanc, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Michael B. Woodard, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Samuel F. Kettering, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Heather Welch Arbogast, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Patrick T. Horne, Partner, McGuireWoods
- John L. Spilman, Jr., Associate, McGuireWoods
For more information contact Cromley James.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion. Video and presentation materials © 2022 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.