1:30-2 p.m. Registration
2-4:15 p.m. Program
4:15-6 p.m. Networking reception
Join McGuireWoods and healthcare industry leaders for a program providing practical takeaways and best practices for litigation, regulatory and enforcement issues in the healthcare industry.
Senior leaders at health plans, healthcare service providers and industry experts will lead discussions on regulatory and compliance issues, payor and provider litigation, False Claims Act litigation trends and topics, and fraud and abuse considerations.
Topics and Presentations
- Ensuring Compliance in Today’s Healthcare Regulatory Landscape
- FCA Investigation and Litigation Trends and Topics Update
- Strategy Considerations and Recent Developments in Payor Litigation
- Trends and Developments in Physician Ownership and Noncompete Disputes
Who Should Attend
- General counsel
- Chief litigation counsel
- Compliance officers
- Principals from hospitals, health systems, physician groups, medical equipment suppliers, pharmaceutical companies, and health insurance and managed care companies
CLE credit applications will be made.
For more information contact Georgia Allin.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.