8:45-9:15 a.m. Breakfast and opening remarks
9:15 a.m.-1 p.m. Program and lunch
Join McGuireWoods for a focused half-day seminar to discuss construction industry challenges and hot topics for 2023. We will host three sessions, including a short midmorning break, with time at the end for questions. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided during the program. We hope to see you there.
- Practical and Contractual Issues and Impacts From Virginia’s Prompt Payment Statute
- Top 10 Employment Issues for the Construction Industry
- Navigating Termination for Convenience or Default
- Michael S. Dingman, Partner, Construction Sector Team
- Richard Dean Holzheimer Jr., Partner, Construction Sector Team
- David L. Greenspan, Partner, Labor & Employment
- John E. Thomas Jr., Partner, Labor & Employment
- Kang He, Associate, Complex Commercial Litigation
- Louise Zwicker, Associate, Construction Sector Team
1750 Tysons Boulevard
Tysons, VA 22102
Login details will be included with registration.
For more information contact Sarah Hallett.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.