Partners from our education, data privacy, intellectual property and antitrust practice groups provide a timely discussion on what the future of technology means for educational institutions.
- Live demonstration of artificial intelligence (AI) in education
- Intellectual property and data privacy issues unique to AI in education
- Policies for students, staff and faculty to address AI
- Federal Trade Commission enforcement of Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act’s applicability to postsecondary institutions that receive federal student aid
- Online program managers as potential third-party servicers
Who Should Attend
College and university attorneys and administrators, K-12 administrators and heads of school
- Jonathan Y. Ellis
- Justin R. Lowery
- Ashley B. Matthews
- Janet P. Peyton
- Wrede H. Smith III
- Farnaz Farkish Thompson
For more information, please contact Heather Fuentes at [email protected].
Video and presentation materials © 2023 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.