Danny practices as part of the firm’s healthcare department, where he focuses on corporate healthcare mergers and acquisitions as well as regulatory compliance. Danny completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Washington and then both his law degree and Master of Health Administration at the University of Iowa.
During law school, Danny worked on the Iowa Law Review and had the opportunity to serve on the Board and act as the public policy advisor to the Upstream Clinic, a student-run women’s maternal health program based out of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Danny also co-founded Iowa Law’s student health law association. Overall, Danny’s experience and educational background help him understand the unique challenges healthcare businesses face.
The University of Iowa College of LawJD
Contributing Editor and Writer, Iowa Law Review2022
- The University of Iowa College of Public HealthMHA2022
University of WashingtonBAPolitical Economics
- Author, Office for Civil Rights Settlement May Signal Increasing Scrutiny for Ransomware Attacks, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 21, 2023
- Author, Homeland Security and HHS Release Interactive Healthcare Cybersecurity Toolkit, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 16, 2023
- Author, FDA Publishes New Guidance on Cybersecurity in Medical Devices, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 2, 2023
- Author, Mobile App Company Resolves DOJ and FTC Allegations of Health Breach Notification Rule and FTC Act Privacy Violations, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, August 11, 2023
- Author, Subsector Snapshots — Why Investor Interest Is Ballooning in Cardiology, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, May 1, 2023
- Author, End of COVID-19 Emergency: Legal Implications for Healthcare Providers, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, May 1, 2023
- Author, OIG to Expand Informal Guidance with New FAQs, The FCA Insider, April 26, 2023
- Author, Physicians and Their Employers Must Notify California Patients About Open Payments Database, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 9, 2022