Nick’s practice focuses on representing banks and other financial institutions in acquisition financings, asset-based lending, leveraged finance, syndicated finance and other secured lending transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Nick was an associate with a Nashville based law firm where he represented clients in connection with general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance, capital markets transactions, corporate governance and real estate transactions.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law, 2022, 2023, 2024, Woodward/White, Inc.
The University of Tennessee College of LawJD
cum laude, Acquisitions Editor, Tennessee Law Review2012
- Miami UniversityBADiplomacy and Foreign Affairs2009
- Miami UniversityBSFinance2009
Member, Tennessee Bar Association
Member, Nashville Bar Association