Natalie focuses her practice on the healthcare industry, advising clients on transactional matters, mergers, acquisitions, private equity transactions and healthcare regulatory compliance matters.
Her practice includes advising healthcare providers, sponsors, and lenders to the healthcare industry. In representing healthcare providers, Natalie works with hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, dental services organizations (DSOs), and large physician group practices.
Natalie received her law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law and graduated magna cum laude and as a member of the Order of the Coif in 2022. While in law school, Natalie worked as a law clerk in two Charlotte firms, served as an editorial staff member of the Wake Forest Law Review, and participated in Wake Forest’s Appellate Advocacy Clinic. In this clinic, Natalie co-wrote two appellate briefs, one of which was filed in the United States Supreme Court and quoted by Justice Breyer in his concurring opinion. Prior to law school, Natalie obtained her bachelor’s degree from Wake Forest, where she graduated magna cum laude as a Mathematical Business major with a minor in Statistics.
Wake Forest University School of LawJD
magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Editorial Staff, Wake Forest Law Review2022
Wake Forest UniversityBSMathematical Business
magna cum laude, Dean’s List2019
- Author, Dental Industry Leaders See Further Expansion of DSOs: HCFG Conference Recap, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 27, 2023
- Author, HHS Advisory Opinion Approves Profit-Based Bonus Plan for Bona Fide Physician Employees, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 25, 2023
- Author, Pushing Upmarket: Consolidation of DSOs and Secondary Private Equity Sales, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, May 5, 2023
- Author, End of COVID-19 Emergency: Legal Implications for Healthcare Providers, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, May 1, 2023
- Co-author, "How to Sell or Partner With Private Equity", Dentistry Today, April 17, 2023