Logan concentrates his practice in commercial real estate. He aids developers, buyers and sellers in the acquisition, disposition and development of real property. He also represents landlords and tenants in the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases.
Logan received four CALI awards for Academic Excellence during his time in law school. He also served as notes and comments Editor for the Wake Forest Law Review after receiving the Wake Forest Law Review Writing Award for his published article.
- Represented Fortune 400 company in various office leasing matters.
- Represented regional grocery chain in various leasing matters.
- Represented land developers and owners in real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Represented airport hangar tenants in the disposition of ground lease interests and improvements.
- Represented land owners in the disposition of commercial warehouse properties.
- Advised clients completing like-kind exchanges under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code in conjunction with other tax deferral techniques.
- North Carolina
Wake Forest University School of LawJD
magna cum laude, Order of the Coif2019
The University of North Carolina at Chapel HillBAPolitical Science & Peace, War and Defense
Member, American Bar Association