Tim’s practice focuses on complex business transactions including mergers & acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures and other general corporate counseling.
His experience extends to buy and sell side transactions in asset sales, stock sales and mergers across a variety of industries including manufacturing, financial institutions, and healthcare, among others.
- Georgetown University Law CenterLL.M. in Taxation2014
Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne UniversityJD
- The Pennsylvania State UniversityBSEconomics2008
Board Member, Animal Rescue League of Berks County, October 2020 – July 2022
Board Member, South Mountain YMCA June, 2018 – July 2022
- Co-author, "How the American Rescue Plan Act Could Impact Businesses and Nonprofits", March 22, 2021
- Co-author, "Latest PPP Guidance Breaks Down Big Questions", August 19, 2020
- Co-author, "More Funds Coming for Paycheck Protection Program", April 24, 2020
- Co-author, "How the CARES Act Stimulus Package Could Affect Your Business", March 31, 2020
- Co-author, "Free Pass for Taxes Owed to Pennsylvania?", February 2, 2017
- Co-author, "Pennsylvania State Tax Update: Capital Stock and Franchise Tax Finally Meets Its Demise", March 1, 2016
- Author, "Shareholder agreements for family controlled businesses: managing the expectations and covering all bases", Family Enterprises: How to Build Growth, Family Control, Family Harmony, 2015
- Co-author, "Governor Wolf Announces Fee Waivers for Volunteers Seeking Background Checks", June 12, 2015
- Co-author, "Criminal Background Checks and Child Abuse Clearances for Employees and Volunteers", February 3, 2015
- North Carolina
The rules of professional conduct in some jurisdictions require disclosure of selection methodology for certain public accolades and recognitions. Click here to view available selection methodologies.
Named to “Pennsylvania Rising Stars,” SuperLawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2022