Zach is a litigator in McGuireWoods’ nationally-recognized Government Investigations and White Collar Department. He represents corporate and individual clients in government and internal investigations.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Zach practiced as a litigator at a New York-based law firm, where he represented global corporations, financial institutions, and select individuals in matters relating to anti-corruption compliance, internal investigations, white collar defense, criminal inquiries, and securities and regulatory enforcement.
- Representation of a financial services firm with respect to internal investigations and regulatory inquiries.
- Representation of broker dealers with respect to internal investigations, compliance, and regulatory disclosures, including with respect to FINRA’s Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT).
- Representation of a company and executive in SEC investigation regarding public disclosures.
Boston University, School of LawJD
cum laude, Executive Editor – Marketing & Symposium, Review of Banking & Financial Law2019
Wake Forest UniversityBAMathematical Economics and Psychology
summa cum laude2016
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York