Lisa practices in the areas of business acquisitions and divestitures, business and corporate law, franchising, and technology licensing. Her experience includes representing clients in connection with complex commercial transactions, including merger and acquisition agreements, construction projects, supply and distribution agreements, franchise agreements, transportation, logistics, terminal operations and warehousing agreements, commercial property and equipment leases, loan and security agreements, and software and technology licensing. She also has experience representing trustees and escrow agents in various transactions including public and private bond and note offerings.
Lisa routinely advises clients on procurement, supply chain and distribution issues with a focus on food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage and transportation and logistics companies. Her practice includes representation of start-up and established franchisors in preparation of Franchise Disclosure Documents and state registration and exemption filings. She has also assisted clients in obtaining alcoholic beverage licenses and compliance with state and federal alcoholic beverage licensing requirements.
While attending law school, Lisa was a member of the John Marshall Bar Association. She was also a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, Phi Kappa Phi and Golden Key honor societies at Florida State University.
- Representation of national franchisor in connection with state and federal exemption and registration filings and FTC compliance.
- Representation of food, beverage and transportation companies in connection with supply chain and procurement contracts.
- Representation of international distribution companies in connection with operation and divestment of U.S. subsidiaries.
- Counsel to manufacturing and transportation industry clients regarding rail expansion and terminal and throughput agreements.
- Counsel to healthcare company in acquisition of assets of ancillary services company.
- University of Florida Levin College of LawJD1999
- Florida State UniversityBS1995
Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
Member, American Bar Association
Board of Directors, American Cancer Society, 2002-2003
Board of Directors, Quigley House, 2000-2005
Rotary Club, Orange Park Sunrise, 2000-2003
- Author, The Carefully Crafted Franchise Agreement, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, May 8, 2014
- Chapter Author, Basic Securities Regulations, Florida Small Business Practice, Seventh Edition, The Florida Bar, 2011