Alice is the managing partner of the firm’s Los Angeles – Century City office. Alice focuses her practice on the representation of institutional lenders in connection with commercial real estate loans intended for securitization and sale in the secondary market with an emphasis on loans originated under the Fannie Mae DUS and Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer programs.
Alice is experienced in all conventional programs, including, manufactured housing, student housing, green financing and moderate rehab.
- Represented a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer in connection with a $100 million mod-rehab loan.
- Represented a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer in connection with the origination of two loans totaling $50 million, secured by ground leased, student-housing properties. The loans were cross-defaulted and structured with a preferred equity component.
- New York Law SchoolJD2002
- California Polytechnic State UniversityBS1999
Member, CRE Finance Council
Member, CREFC Women’s Network
New York County Lawyers Association
New York State Bar Association
- Author, Freddie Mac Announces COVID-19 Forbearance Terms, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, March 26, 2020
- New York
Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, Woodward/White, Inc., 2024
Selected for inclusion in “Legal 500 United States,” Real Estate Finance, 2022
Named to “Top Teams: Influencers in Multifamily Real Estate,” GlobeSt Real Estate Forum, 2020