The Spring 2011 issue of the European Business Law Update produced by our Brussels and London offices is now available online.
Discussed in this issue are the following topics:
- Claimants Take Heed – Gulf International Bank BSC v. Ekttitab Holding Company KSCC and Another  EWHC B30 (Comm)
- EC Evaluates EU Directive on Telecommunications Data Retention
- Timothy Speelman Moves to McGuireWoods Brussels
- New EU Telecoms Rules Promoting Net Neutrality Enter into Force 25 May 2011
- New French Arbitration Law Reform