8:15 – 8:55 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
8:55 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Program and lunch
4:30 – 6 p.m. Reception
Our 2019 conference provided practical takeaways and best practices for litigation, regulatory and enforcement issues in the healthcare industry. We will featured a panel on promoting diversity and inclusion from a legal perspective.
Senior leaders at health plans, healthcare service providers and industry experts shared best practices and lead discussions on topics affecting healthcare, including the key business trends for payors and providers.
Event Topics & Materials
- Ethics in Discovery Presentation
- Responding to Government Investigations & Compliance PPT Presentation
- Policy and Affordable Care Act: Developments and Litigation in the Current Political Environment ACA Update MWC Washington Healthcare Update
- Diligence and Documentation in Private Equity Healthcare Transactions Presentation Best Practices for Investors DOJ Permitted to Re-Plead its FCA Claims HIPAA in Due Diligence
- False Claims Act: Key Trends In Connection with FCA Cases Presentation 11th Circuit Weighs in on FCA’s Alternative Remedies Provision Certiorari Granted in 11th Circuit Case Interpreting Tolling Prov of FCA Statute Dept. of Justice Recovers $2.8 Billion from FCA Cases in 2018 DOJ Permitted to Re-Plead its FCA Claims DOJ Offers Further Guidance on FCA Prosecutions
- Lunch and General Session: General Counsel Senior Executive Roundtable
- Best Practices Handling Payor/Provider Disputes Presentation
- Healthcare in the #Metoo Era Presentation
- General Session: The Government Perspective on Enforcement of Healthcare Fraud
- General Session: Diversity and Inclusion in the Practice of Law Presentation D&I Hypotheticals FINAL Analyses for D&I Hypos