McGuireWoods’ securities practice group held an informative discussion of securities law developments and guidance on compliance matters.
- SEC and public companies: an enforcement update
- Updates to financial disclosure requirements for acquired and disposed businesses
- Amendment to definition of accredited investor
- SEC disclosure guidance relating to COVID-19
- E. Andrew Southerling, Partner
- Nova D. Harb, Counsel
- Eryn L. Berquist, Associate
- John B. Hoke, Associate
Login details will be sent to registrants before the event.
CLE credit applications will be made on your behalf.
McGuireWoods has published additional thought leadership analyzing how companies across industries can address crucial business and legal issues related to COVID-19.