Erin focuses her practice in the purchase and sale of privately held companies. She has represented numerous investors and private equity funds in asset and equity acquisitions, and has experience with fund formation. Erin supports these transactions with an emerging finance practice where she represents lenders and borrowers in first lien, mezzanine, and second lien credit facilities.
Erin is an optimistic and curious problem solver. She is a proud graduate of the University of Texas and the University of Texas School of Law. While in law school, Erin was a judicial extern for the Hon. Micaela Alvarez in the Southern District of Texas. She also took an interest in state politics, working the 86th legislative session at the Texas House of Representatives. Before joining the Dallas office full-time, Erin was a summer associate in 2019.
- Representation of AXIS Industrial Holdings, Inc., a multi-craft industrial contractor and portfolio company of private equity firm Carr’s Hill Capital Partners, in its add-on acquisition of Travis Industries, LLC.
- Representation of Acacia Partners, a Texas-based private equity firm, in its acquisition of Nations Roof LLC, a commercial roofing company.
- Representation of Latticework capital Management in sale of veterinary network.
- Representation of a private equity-backed provider of source emissions and testing in its add-on acquisition of a woman-owned environmental services regulation company.
- Representation of private equity firm LLR Partners in its investment in Salute Mission Critical, a leading IT Data Center Lifecycle services company that recruits and trains military veterans.
- Counsel to a Dallas-based private equity firm regarding general corporate matters.
- Representation of a private equity sponsor, in connection with a multi-million dollar investment round.
- Representation of borrower in refinance of first lien debt.
- Pro-bono experience representing multiple children as the attorney ad litem in cases brought by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
The University of Texas School of LawJD
Director of Communications, Texas International Law Journal2020
- The University of Texas at AustinBSPublic Relations2017
Member, State Bar of Texas
Member, Dallas Young Lawyers Association
Life Member, Texas Exes, University of Texas
Student Member, Robert Calvert Inn of Court, 2019-2020